- INITIAL ISCF
- If at all possible, E-mail or phone
the ISCF Headquarters at (916) 663-2467 or
a minimum 30-40 days prior to your event date as an introduction of your desire
to sanction with the ISCF. It is OK if you
contact the ISCF inside this timeframe,
this is only a suggestion to help you save by registering your event early. Be
ready to answer the below details. If e-mailing please include the answers to
- Have you ever promoted an MMA Event before?
- Have you ever promoted an ISCF
Sanctioned MMA Event before?
- What city and state do you hope to have your event in?
- What date would you like to hold your event on?
- Will your event be all amateur fighters, all professional or amateur and
- If e-mailing please allow 1-2 days for a response.
- Although you will probably be answered within 24 hours, we
ask for 1-2 days in case we are out of the office for another event around the
- EVENT REGISTRATION PROCESS
not have to make contact with the ISCF
Headquarters before submitting your ISCF Promoters &
Event Registration Form.
- Please fill out the ISCF Promoters
Registration Form found at this page
and mail in to the ISCF Headquarters at
ISCF, P.O. Box 1205, Newcastle, CA, 95658, USA.
- OTHER FIGHTING STYLES
- If you are planning on having Kickboxing AND / OR Muay Thai as part of your
event, you can sanction your Kickboxing AND / OR Muay Thai portion of your event
International Kickboxing / Muay Thai Federation.
charges will vary as to how many bouts are scheduled and the need of any
additional IKF Kickboxing and or Muay Thai
For IKF information