ACCEPTED MMA RULE MODIFICATIONS FOR THE
Although ISCF MMA
Promoters in the United Kingdom are allowed to use the General ISCF rules,
has also approved these MMA Rules in the United Kingdom.
ISCF Rules for
Amateur Mixed Martial Arts
In The United Kingdom
- THERE ARE -2- FIGHTING DIVISIONS IN THE
UNITED KINGDOM - Updated June 2010
- NOVICE AMATEUR: No head-contact at
all. Strikes to the BODY ONLY.
- OPEN AMATEUR: Regular ISCF MMA Rules.
- ELBOWS: Elbows are allowed, but not at all to the head, and Elbow
Pads must be worn.
- HEADGEAR: Not allowed due to the proven risk of potential injuries.
- BOUT LENGTHS: ALL Bouts in ALL Divisions will be contested over 3
rounds of 3 minutes.
- NOVICE AMATEUR Division: No head-contact at all.
- OPEN AMATEUR Division: Kicks and Punches ARE ALLOWED whether
standing or on the ground.
- GLOVE SIZE: More padded 8oz gloves - supplied by the promoter.