OKLAHOMA MMA RULES AND REQUIREMENTS
- 9-12-05, Oklahoma Professional Boxing Commission:
- AMATEUR MMA: Although Amateur MMA is legal in
Oklahoma as long as it is regulated by a Nationally recognized sanctioning body
approved by the Oklahoma Professional Boxing Commission, as of this date.
- 5-21-07: The
has been approved by the State of Oklahoma as an Amateur MMA Sanctioning Body.
- PRO MMA: Pro MMA is legal in Oklahoma and is
regulated by the Oklahoma Professional Boxing Commission.
Along with the General
ISCF Rules, the following
ADDITIONS and LIMITATIONS
must be followed for ALL Amateur MMA events in the
state of Oklahoma.
- ADDITIONAL AMATEUR MMA RULES FOR OKLAHOMA
- Must wear a wrestling style headgear.
- Must wear shin pads.
- No kicks, knees, elbows, or any kind of strike above the shoulder to a
- Rounds are no more than 2 minutes in duration.
- Maximum of 3 rounds
- For Additional Illinois info please contact: