- Matches may take place within an Enclosed MMA Cage or a 5 Rope Boxing Rings
- The Cage Floor must be a minimum of 30" Above the Arena Floor and no
more than 48" Above the Arena Floor.
- The Fighting area must be enclosed by a cage-style material.
- The enclosed cage shall have a fully padded floor covered with either
canvas or vinyl.
- The cage material must have a protective vinyl coating.
- There must not be any obstruction on any part of the fence surrounding the
area in which the fighters are competing.
- All posts/corners shall have a cushion/pad.
- An enclosed Cage shall be no smaller than eighteen (18) feet in its
- Prior to the initiation of any match, the ISCF
Event Referee & Representative shall inspect the bout area for safety and
the ISCF promoter shall be required to
make whatever changes to such area as are necessary in the judgment of the ISCF Event Referee & Representative.