- Taping and
- The following standards shall apply to taping and bandaging of hands,
although the local State Boxing/Athletic Commission in your State and Referee
may allow variations.
- CLOTH - TRAINING Handwraps are always allowed on an ISCF
MMA Sanctioned Event - As long as they are secured by Tape and signed off by an
- The binding of the surgeon's tape must not be applied less than one (1)
inch from the knuckles of the contender's hands.
- A boxer may use his bandage as he likes, provided that the knuckles of his
hand are not covered by the surgeon's tape.
- Tap may run "Between" The fingers but NOT over the
- Bandage requirements are as follows:
- Up to 170 lbs:
- The bandage shall be of no more than ten (10) yards of soft gauze, no more
than two (2) inches wide, and no more than six (6) feet of surgeon's tape of one
inch for each hand.
The hand bandage can be increased to a maximum of twelve
(12) yards and no more than two (2) inches wide, and eight (8) feet of surgeon's
tape of one (1) inch for each hand.
- 170 lbs and Up:
- The bandage of the hand shall be of (12) yards of soft gauze of no more
than two (2) inches wide, and no more than one inch wide of (8) feet of
surgeon's tape, one inch wide, for each hand.
The hand bandaging can be
increased to a maximum of fourteen (14) yards and no more than two (2) inches
wide, and ten (10) feet of surgeon's tape of one (1) inch for each hand.
- ALL Fighter handwarps must be "SIGNED OFF" by the ISCF Event Representative PRIOR to the
beginning of their bout.
- DO NOT ADD TAPE OR GAUZE TO YOUR HAND AFTER
BEING SIGNED OFF!
- If after the bout your glove is removed and there is no ISCF Event Officials signature on your handwrap you
WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
JOIN - REGISTER -