- If a Promoter only wants to use REGISTERED ISCF
Fighters on their event, they can find them in the ISCF
Rankings found by clicking HERE.
- ALL Fighters must be a MINIMUM of 18 years old.
- A Male & A Female Fighter CANNOT Fight Each Other.
- ALL Fighters have Medical Requirements. To See these Please
- AMATEUR FIGHTERS WITH 10 BOUTS OR LESS
- AMATEUR Fighters with NO BOUTS (0-0) in MMA may NOT be
matched against a Fighter with 3 or more MMA bouts UNLESS:
- The 0-0 MMA fighter can "PROVE" they have bout experience
in any other full contact fight sport (Kickboxing or Boxing)
- AMATEUR Fighters with only 1 MMA bout may be matched against a Fighter with
up to 3 MMA bouts.
- If an AMATEUR Fighter with only 1 MMA bout desire to fight a fighter with
more than 3 bouts, they must sign the "AWARENESS
OF EXPERIENCE AND RISK" waiver form that can be found by
- If an AMATEUR Fighter with less than 10 MMA bouts desire to fight a fighter
with 5 or more "WINS" than their own fight record, they must
sign the "AWARENESS OF EXPERIENCE AND RISK"
waiver form that can be found by clicking
- Fighters over 45 have additional Medical Requirements. To See these Please
- Fighters under any Medical Suspension may not fight on an ISCF Sanctioned Event - CLICK HERE.
- A Pregnant Woman may not fight, and ALL WOMEN must be willing to take a
Pregnancy Test at the event Weigh-Ins.
- Any Fighter who has fought on an event 7 days or less prior to your event
will NOT be allowed to Fight - CLICK
- Some MMA fighters fight as an Amateur one weekend, and a Pro the next, and
back as an Amateur the next weekend. This cannot happen. The ISCF Sanctioned Promoter, Matchmaker and the ISCF Event Representative are the ones that need to
assure it does not happen on an ISCF
Sanctioned event. There are some people that feel Amateur MMA needs to be
banned for this very issue. However the
ISCF sees the problem as accountability.
ALL PROMOTERS and or MATCHMAKERS Are Required to assure that each submitted and
booked AMATEUR Fighter is indeed an AMATEUR fighter. A Fighter who has fought as
a Pro Fighter in ANY Fight Sport cannot fight as an Amateur on an ISCF Sanctioned Event. CLICK HERE.
- Promoters are required to assure an Amateur Fighter Booked on their event
is not listed in any Database as having a PRO BOUT.
- Two Databases To Check:
- Amateur Fines & Suspensions:
- Sending In Fight Card To
- Promoters/Matchmakers are required to e-mail (
) their "Preliminary" event fight card a minimum of 5 days
prior to their event.
- It should be sent in the regular TEXT area of the e-mail. NOT in a pdf
File, Excel File or other attached File.
- Promoter must include in his bout list as much as the following information
for each fighter as possible. Items in RED
- Fighters Name
- Fighters Fight Record in ALL FIGHT SPORTS: MMA,
Kickboxing, Muay Thai, Boxing.
- Weight Fighter Will Fight At.
- Date of Birth
- Trainers Name
- Trainers contact number
- When this information is sent, it should be listed in the following format
- Please place "X" where there is missing information.
- Bob Smith, Newcastle, California, USA, 2-1, 145,
5'10", 2-20-90, John Doe, (555) 555-5555.
- CHANGES IN FIGHT CARD
- After submitting a "Preliminary" fight card by the 5 day
deadline, Promoters/matchmakers are allowed to change their fight cards if
fighters fall out or add in as long as the new fighter completes the
ISCF Amateur Fighter Confirmation Form
Prior to fighting on the event.
- AT WEIGH-INS
- FIGHTER REGISTRATION
- ALL Amateur Fighters on ISCF
Sanctioned events are required to be registered to fight on an ISCF Sanctioned event. This registration is a 1 Time
/Lifetime fee of $25.00. ($30 If by credit card). To do so,
registered, all fighters will be placed into the ISCF Rankings AND be registered into the official
MMA Database as a registered MMA Fighter.
- PROMOTERS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PAY A
FIGHTERS $25.00 REGISTRATION FEE
- HOWEVER, If a Promoter elects to do so he/she must note this in
his/her e-mail to the ISCF and follow it
up with payment information (Credit Card, Western Union etc.)