If a Fighter has been
Given an "X" Ranking, it is because of one of the following
- They have no Wins.
- They have no Fights.
- Their skill is unknown because;
- The promoter of the ISCF
Event they fought on never sent the ISCF a
Video Tape of their performance to be judged for proper ranking.
- A fighter who registered with the ISCF through the mail and DID NOT include a
Video of their fighting ability. If we have never seen a fighter fight, we
cannot rank them with a numbered rank.
- Their skill is known However;
- Their division did not have any top 5 ranked fighters in
it and they were not considered to be a TOP 5 Ranked Fighter or...
- They personally are not considered skilled enough to be
given a TOP RANKING of 1-5.